Multiple video surveillance systems integrated in Supervisor – one interface for monitoring several brands.
Video security as a part of a streamlined security system
Today, video surveillance is an essential part of every PSIM, often used to visually verify other types of alarms and events.
Supervisor does exactly that – when an event occurs (e.g. access control or fire detection alarm), a video surveillance preview of the exact location can be obtained momentarily to visually confirm the event. Then the operator can take action to resolve the event.
Advanced video analytics
- people count (inside the building or within the perimeter)
- application: shopping malls, office buildings, concerts, sports events, public gatherings, other formal and informal mass events
- gender recognition
- face recognition – once introduced in the base, system will recognize the visitor
- traffic monitoring:
- wrong direction driving alert for vehicles
- illegal vehicle stopping
- illegal U-turn
- red light monitoring
- traffic incident detection
- vehicle color and type (personal car, van, truck)
- health and safety:
- high body temperature alert
- not wearing face mask alert
- ALPR – Automatic Licence Plate Recognition with analytics
- connected with Access Control system, ALPR can automatize access barriers for licence plates in the base
- ALPR analytics for commercial spaces (shopping malls, retail parks) can give an extensive overview on the visitor’s geographical structure, loyalty (frequency and pattern of visits) and behaviour (visit length)