Tehnozavod Marušić is the copyright holder of all its own content (textual, visual and audio material, database and programming code). Unauthorized use of any part of the portal, without prior permission of the copyright owner, is considered to be a copyright infringement and is subject to a lawsuit.
In this regard, without prior written permission of the copyright owner, the users of the website are particularly prohibited form:
- Publishing contents from this website on other websites
- Sell, lend, or issue a license for use of any contents of this website
- Publicly display any content from this website
- Reproduce, issue copies or in any other way use website contents for commercial purposes
A user who considers that Tehnozavod Marušić has violated its copyrights is obliged to report such content using the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The company will consider each report and, in the event of copyright infringement, will remove the content as soon as possible.
The right to modify content and services
Tehnozavod Marušić reserves the right to change, terminate (temporary and permanent) any content or services in the site without prior notice.
Links to other websites
Tehnozavod Marušić website consists of its own content, content of partners and advertisers, free content, and links to external sites.
All content of the Tehnozavod Marušić website is used at its sole discretion and company is not held responsible for any damages caused by the use.
The users of the Tehnozavod Marušić web site supervisor.hr are strictly forbidden:
- Sending content that violates existing Croatian and / or international laws, content that is offensive, vulgar, threatening, racist or chauvinistic and harmful in any other way
- Sending information that a visitor knows or assumes is false and whose use could cause harm to other users
- False representation or representation on behalf of another legal or natural person
- Sending content that is copyright protected
- Consciously sending content containing viruses or similar computer files or programs designed to destroy or limit the work of any computer software and / or hardware and telecommunications equipment
- Using automatized data collection (data mining)
- Undertaking Denial-of-Service attacks